Here is how to register for music lessons at SAM
- All SAM students need to register for lessons. This may be done online or by filling out a SAM Registration Form at the School, 105 Post Road, North Hampton, NH 03862
- The academic year is divided into two 16 week semesters – fall and spring. A flexible summer session is also offered. Registration enrolls a student for the entire academic year.
- Instruction is not offered on a week to week basis; new students are welcomed throughout the year, space permitting with prorated pricing.
- Late registrants must pay tuition in full at time of registration.
It is easy to pay for your music lessons and registration fee.
- An annual non-refundable registration of $35 ($50 maximum per family) will be charged with the fall semester or when a new student enrolls.
- Tuition and registration fee for each semester is payable in full upon registration. This may be easily done online by using Paypal or your credit card. Checks mailed to our P.O. Box 726 North Hampton, NH 03862 or in-hand at the school are also accepted.
- Full semester private lesson students may also elect a 2-Payment plan. The first payment is due at registration and the remainder is due October 15th for fall and March 4th for spring semester. There is a $14 charge each semester for this option.
- Please contact Edna Grabert if you have any special requests relative to tuition payments.
If you start taking lessons with any SAM teacher without paying or registering, that is a problem for us.
- SAM reserves the right to withhold lessons if payment is not received when due.
- Lessons will resume when payment is received.
Here is what you do if you would like a refund or credit.
- Refunds are available for PRIVATE LESSONS ONLY. The request for refund must be made, in writing, to SAM Director, Christine Petrucci at P.O.Box 726, North Hampton, NH 03862 or via email before the third week of the term. Refunds for tuition will be given less a 10% service charge.
- No refunds will be given after the third lesson is taken.
- No refunds, credits or makeups will be given for semi-private, group classes, ensembles or workshops.
- On occasion, students’ lessons are interrupted by unforeseen circumstances. Please contact Edna Grabert or Christine Petrucci and we will consider issuing a credit toward future lessons, when the student is able to resume.
Ask us before registering for music lessons. We would like your experience at Seacoast Academy of Music to be informed and positive.